Empirehouse is Your Architectural Glass & Metal Design-Assist Partner
Collaboration makes your project successful!
For decades, Empirehouse has partnered with Construction Management firms, General Contractors, Architects and Owners to provide architectural glass and metal façade solutions for some of the most complex building envelope applications in the North Central region.
Empirehouse provides a full design-assist services from the schematic design phase through execution to post-completion maintenance. Collaboration is the single most important aspect of a successful project and through our combined efforts Empirehouse can assist you with many pre-construction services, including:
- Scope and constructability review
- Aesthetic selection and product integration
- Structural engineering and detail development
- Revit modeling design and VDC integration
- Computer-simulated thermal modeling
- Logistics review
- Field-testing services
- Cost estimating
- Value alignment
By integrating with your building construction team early on, Empirehouse can help ensure successful resolution to common construction adversities such as confined job sites, accelerated enclosure schedules, and sophisticated architectural glass and metal systems sequencing and scope complexities.
From early schematic design through implementation and installation, Empirehouse is able to collaborate with you to ensure that the high-performance glazing systems selected for your project are delivered on time, under budget, and exhibit the quality construction you expect.
Empirehouse Architectural Glass & Metal Design-Assist Projects include:
- Lakewood Garden Mausoleum
- Mall of America expansion
- American Swedish Institute: Nelson Cultural Center
- Minnesota Orchestra Hall
- Walker Art Center Vineland Place Entrance and Café