Did you know that not all architectural glass and metal (AG&M) contractors have quality and safety processes that meet national AG&M standards? Did you know that not all architectural glass and metal contractors guarantee their promises? Did you know that not all architectural glass and metal contractors have documented safety and quality policies that have been reviewed by reputable industry experts?
As a General Contractor, Construction Manager, Project Owner, or Design Professional in today’s competitive business environment, do you have assurance in the credentials of your glazing contractor that they will complete your project safely, with quality, and stand on their word?
Empirehouse can and they’ll prove it.
Empirehouse is Certified to meet National Quality and Safety Standards
Empirehouse is the first ANSI-compliant Certified NACC Architectural Glass & Metal Contractor in the Midwest to meet national AG&M quality and safety standards. This means that the North American Contractor Certification (NACC) program, which is formally accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) to the globally-recognized ISO/IEC17065:2012 standard, has certified Empirehouse quality and safety processes.
April 22, 2016 and June 13, 2017, the North American Contractor Certification (NACC) program verified that Empirehouse has met national standards for Interior and Entry Systems, Building Envelopes for Low and High Rise Buildings, and Active Glass. NACC has also verified that the Empirehouse business practices, safety protocol, quality management systems, contract administration processes, and glazing processes have been evaluated and are monitored to meet national standards established by a Certification Board of AG&M contractors, industry experts, and end-user stakeholders.
What this means for you: Promises Delivered. Passing this rigorous North American Contractor Certification program, along with Empirehouse’s three-generations of Architectural Glass & Metal expertise are your guarantees that we will not low bid our way into a glazing contract only to follow it up with an endless stream of change orders. Empirehouse will meet your glazing needs with quality results and give you assurance that the quality products you’ve selected will be installed safely, properly, and in a timely manner.
“Having this in-depth NACC program not only validates what we do, but it provides a guideline for what we do and proves it.” —Empirehouse General Manager James Bringle.
Empirehouse Quality Processes:
- Quality System Management and Responsibilities
- Project Quality Management System Plan, Audit Plan
- Contract Specifications: Technical Specifications, Drawings, Submittals, Approvals, Warranties
- Calibration of Equipment and Tools
- Project-Specific Quality Standards: Regulatory Codes, Quality Standards, Material, Equipment, and Process Specifications, Calibrations
- Project Purchasing
- Process Controls
- Inspections and Tests
- Nonconformance’s, Corrective Actions and Reporting of Quality Events
- Preventive Actions
- Quality System Audits
- Record and Document Controls
- Reference Documents
Empirehouse Safety Processes:
- Architectural Glass & Metal Safety Manual
- Safety procedures
- Safety practices
- Safety equipment and PPE protocol
- Safety CAPA log
- OSHA log
- Drug and substance abuse procedures
Empirehouse Project Management Processes:
- Contract requirements and review including spec change processes
- Pre-job meetings
- Field execution of projects
- Material and vendor requirements
- Specification and contract document controls
Empirehouse Field Management Processes:
- Review of current projects
- Site safety
- Installation processes
- Drawings and installation instructions
- Sealing processes
- Field quality practices and procedures
- Competency and supervision of field personnel
Empirehouse Material Handling and Job Site Staging Processes:
- Tracking and traceability
- Storage and security
For more information, the North American Contractor Certification for Empirehouse is publicly available for review at www.NACCprogram.com.
For your next project, trust a Certified NACC architectural glass and metal contractor for quality results. Call Empirehouse at 763-535-1150 or complete the form below to request more information: